The AdderView CATx Series is a range of secure, KVM via CATx switches that provide 4 concurrent local, remote or global users with BIOS-level control of up to 16 multiplatform servers.
A "plug-and-play," 1U appliance, the AdderView CATx is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated remote power control, faultless quality video and optional CD quality audio.
Each connected computer will require a CAM (Computer Access Module) for it's specific port type
- Supports 16 CATx computer connections
- 4 simultaneous users
- 1x local PS/2 or USB
- 2 x remote over CATx
- 1 x Remote user over IP
- Exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users
- True multi-platform support
- Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Country code reporting
- DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
- Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up
- Optional CD quality audio when using correct Computer Interface Module (CIM)
- Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
- Flash upgradeable CIMs available for PS/2, USB and Legacy Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Global users (IP) can chose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance.
Physical design AdderView CATx: 1U high metal case 482mm/19" (w), 215mm/8.5" (d), 45mm/1.8" (h)
AdderView CATxIP: 1U high metal case 482mm/19" (w), 280mm/8.5" (d), 45mm/1.8" (h) Rack mount kits included.
Local KVM console connection Video: HDD15. Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDin6 / USB type A. Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
Computer and remote CATx user connections All RJ45 style
Network port (AdderView IP models only) RJ45 10/100Mb auto-sensing Ethernet port
Power connections IEC style power lead (100 – 240V AC, 50-60Hz). Redundant via 2.5mm DC jack (5V DC, 4A).
Hardware compatibility Supports PC, Sun (USB & 8-pin styles), Mac (USB), RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers using PS/2, USB or Sun computer interface modules.
Software compatibility Operates with all known software and operating systems including Windows (all); DOS; Linux, Unix, BSD; all Sun OS; all Mac OS; NetWare.
More Information: http://www.adder.com/uk/products/ADDERVIEWCATxSeries.aspx