Raritan’s LCD KVM switches combine a keyboard, video, mouse and KVM
switch into an easy-to-install, 1U device, giving you an all-in-one
solution for your rack management needs.
We offer two pack models to support multiple data center and server room configurations:
• TMCAT1728-PAC, which enables two users to control up to 8 servers simultaneously. (includes TMCAT1728 + 8 MCUTP06 Adaptors)
TMCAT17216-PAC, which enables two users to control up to 16 servers
simultaneously. (includes TMCAT17216 + 8 MCUTP06 Adaptors)
provide you with the convenience of using standard UTP cabling to
connect to servers directly, while an optional second user can access
servers from outside the server room up to 195m away.
KVM switches also give you two ways to connect to servers. If the
servers are all at the rack, you can use Raritan’s MCUTP cable, the
most up-to-date cable available from Raritan’s mature Cat5 technology.
For longer distance connections, you can use Cat5 cables and CIMs
(computer interface modules) to connect to servers up to 45m away.
Our flexible LCD KVM switches feature:
• A grade A+ TFT display monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution
• PS/2 and USB interface support (a combined PS/2 and USB cable is included – no additional cables are required)
• “Lights-out” server room access, with a second user up to 195m away from the switch, using TMCAT17 and a user station P2-EUST
104 keys with number pad multi-language support including US English,
UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese and
• Support for brand-new cabling options. The MCUTP cable
offers server room flexible cabling lengths of 2, 6, 13 and 20 feet
between the servers and TMCAT17
What's more, they’re multiplatform compliant, compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Mac® and Sun™ servers.
Form Factor 1U rack mount, 19-inch (482.6mm). Can be mounted in 750mm and 900mm cabinets
Display Type Grade A+ LCD, TFT panel display
Display Size 17inch (431.8mm) diagonal
Dimensions (WxDxH) 442x570x44.5mm
Contrast Ratio 700:1 (typical)
Horizontal 80/80 degrees from center
Vertical 80/80 degrees from center
Display Colors 16.2 million
Maximum Resolution SXGA (1280x1024)
Brightness 300 nit
Keyboard Notebook style, multilanguage support
Number of Keys 104/106 keys with number pad
Pointing Device Integrated touchpad witd three-button control
Second User Port RJ45 x1
Warranty Two years