We are pleased to announce the launch of Icron's new video + USB extenders systems supporting full HD video resolution + USB 2.0 up to 100m over single CAT 5e/6/7 cabling. Choose the EL5353 for DVI + USB 2.0 or the EL5363 for HDMI + USB 2.0, which are replacement models for the EL5100 and EL5200 KVM Extender systems.
Both new KVM extender models will be available in July 2016 and include our latest ExtremeUSB® technology and suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play (no software drivers required)
- Works with all major operation systems: Windows®, OS X® and Linux®
Other Key Features:
Click on link to view product datasheet: EL5353 DVI + USB 2.0 Extender¦ EL5363 HDMI + USB 2.0 Extender.
- Point-to-point video + USB extension up to 100m over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable
- Full uncompressed 4K, 1080p (EL5363) and 1920 x 1200 (EL5353) video resolutions
- USB 2.0 throughput up to 40 Mbps
See both new KVM extenders on display at InfoComm16 in Icron's booth #C5838 from June 8-10th in Las Vegas, NV. To obtain a free pass to the show, use code: ICR276.
For more information, please review the FAQ, email our Inside Sales Team or contact your Account Manager on 1800 222 898 to discuss or obtain pricing.
Note: These new KVM extender systems are not backward compatible with Icron’s EL5100 and EL5200 extenders.