ADDERLink INFINITY - now with real-time access to unlimited physical and virtual machines from a single user workstation.
In all industries, IT managers are looking to reduce downtime administration, lower total cost of ownership and maximize the efficiency of computing resources whilst at the same time increasing availability of applications and improve desktop manageability and security.
Until now, integrating VDI access into a KVM matrix has proved a challenge for most KVM manufacturers. With the new ALIF3000, users can now seamlessly take control of unlimited servers whether in a physical or virtualized environment.
Switch Between Virtual and Physical Environments
Built on Intels successful X-86 architecture, the ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 is a robust and resilient solution designed for use in the most challenging scenarios.
The ALIF3000 incorporates VDI protocols into the Receiver (RX), meaning IT administrators can configure permissions without the need to add a new transmitter (TX) every time a user needs access to a new virtual session. The ALIF3000 gives users instant access to take control of unlimited sources, whether they sit in a virtualized or physical environment, from a single user workstation.
Bridging the gap between both the physical and virtual world, The ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 allows for cost-efficient and flexible VDI enabled KVM, alongside seamless integration with the existing ADDERLink INFINITY Range.
- Dual-head, video, audio and USB over a single fibre connection
- Unlimited access to virtual and physical machines
- Pixel-perfect, color accuracy
- Bi-directional analog audio
- Adder's USB True Emulation for fast switching
- Dual-head, video, audio and USB 2.0 over a single link: The ALIF3000 can deliver one 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 screens over a single fibre connection.
- Unlimited access to physical and virtual machines: Users can seamlessly take control of unlimited sources in both a virtualized and physical environment, from a single workstation using standard VDI protocols.
- Pixel-perfect image: The ALIF3000 has pixel-perfect image quality over 1Gb ethernet links.
- Backwards compatibility: The ALIF3000 can be added to an existing ADDERLink INFINITY matrix to deliver real-time KVM and virtual machine access - with the security, reliability and flexibility benefits of traditional IP KVM solutions.
- Digital KVM matrix: By the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (A.I.M.) you can turn multiple point to point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network. See the A.I.M. datasheet for details.
- Security: The ALIF3000 is a closed and hardened KVM system with virtual machine access. Unauthorized software cannot be loaded onto the units without administrator approval.
- Plug and Play: The ADDERLink INFINITY range is delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software.
- Adder's USB True Emulation: USB2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
- Performance: Built on Intel®’s successful X-86 architecture, the ALIF3000 is a robust and resilient solution designed for use in the most challenging scenarios.
Operating temperature: 0 to 40ºC / 0 to 104ºF
Storage temperature: 0 to 60ºC / 32 to 140ºF
Storage and operating relative humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
Altitude: < 2000m
External power: 12VDC, 5A
Typical power consumption: 20W
Dimensions: (L) 210mm /8.3” x (W) 215mm/8.5” x (D) 40mm/1.6”
Weight: 1.8kg /4 lb
Aluminium and steel construction
Remote Unit - Reciever (RX)
Desk: 2 x display port, 5 x USB type A, 3 x 3.5mm audio jack sockets
Ethernet: 1 x 8p8c (RJ45), 2 x SFP+ cages
Power: 3 pin Kycon socket
4 ports of USB 2.0 with USB True Emulation to support keyboard, mouse and touch.
Supports 1 x 2560 x 1600 up to a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz
Can decode all streams from ADDERLink INFINITY transmitter devices: ALIF100T ALIF1002T, ALIF2002T, ALIF2020T to a maximum of one 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 screens.
For ALIF4021T will only decode 1 x 2560 x 1600. *Note ALIF4021T must be bandwidth limited to 1GbE per link*
Analog Line in/out 2 channel 16bit 48KHz 1V RMS in / 1V RMS out
1GbE (10/100/1000 support)
Dimensions: (L) 285mm (W) 245mm (D) 145mm Weight: 2.5kg
No videos available For this product