The ADDER Secure Card Reader allows users to stay logged-in on a CAC designated network whilst seamlessly switching between other networks.
In time-critical situations, the secure Card Reader allows simultaneous authentication with up to four isolated computers - without the need to re-authenticate at the point of switching.
- No Switching Re-Authentication: When used with a KVM Switch, it removes the need to re-authenticate when the user switches channels.
- Auto-Disassociation: Immediately disassociates from all coupled computers when the card is removed.
- Secure: No card or user data is accessible to the Reader. No data can pass between connected computers.
- Industry Recognized: NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 Compliant.
- Transparent operation: Source PCs are unaware of their peers and work seamlessly with the smartcard.
- Tamper Proof Design: Physical casing, anti-tamper sensors and holographic labels minimize the risk of unauthorized access.
- ISO7816 compliant: May be used with compatible smartcards and authentication applications. Uses standard smartcard reader chips from Identive (formerly SCM) and USB CCID drivers.
Approvals / Compliance
- CE, UL and cUL, Saftey BSEN60950 / EN60950
See the compliance section for the full list
- Windows OS, XP version and above, Linux and Mac operating systems.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40C / 32 to 104F
- Storage temperature: -20c to 60c (-4F to 140F)
- Operating humidity: -20 to 80% non-condensing
- Storage humidity: -10 to 90% non-condensing
- Sealed plastic design
- 175mm(w), 33mm/(h), 60mm/(d)
- 100 - 240V AC, 47-63Hz
- 12V DC 5W output from power supply unit
No downloads available for this product
No videos available For this product