P1.2-VisionXG - KVM extender system for native 4K-UltraHD resolution.
The DisplayPort™ KVM extender system DP1.2-VisionXG consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver) and facilitates the remote operation of one computer.
At each module, a console can be connected. For the perfect hand eye coordination, the latency free transmission takes place over fiber. Uncompressed, pixel perfect and lossless up to 400 m over a pair of multimode fibers (50/125 µm, 4.700 MHz*km, OM4) 10,000 m over a pair of singlemode fiber (9/125 µm, 2,000 MHz*km, OS1)
The devices are available as variants displaying one, two, three and four video channels.
Native 4K UltraHD resolution for DisplayPort™
- supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 60Hz
- supports 8K resolutions at 30Hz using two video channels
- supports 8K resolutions at 60Hz using four video channels
- uncompressed video transmission, pixelperfect, absolutely lossless and latency free.
Supports DDC/CI protocol
The DP1.2-VisionXG extender systems now offer support for the DDC/CI protocol. Thus, the screens in the control room can be automatically configured and the brightness of the screens, for example, is simply adjusted to the external light conditions.
The MC channels of the DP1.2-VisionXG are working source synchronously and can be combined on the console side. This enables the resolution of 4K@120Hz by splitting in 2 x 2K@120Hz (MC2) or, in the same way, 8K@30Hz.
With the MC4 variants resolutions up to 8K@60Hz (4 x 4K@60Hz) is possible.
- Latency free (zero delay) transmission, no frame drops, no tearing with a perfect hand eye coordination
- Uncompressed, lossless transmission in 1:1-Performance
- Supports DisplayPort™ 1.2a resolutions
- Supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 60Hz
- Supports 8K resolutions at 30Hz using two video channels
- Supports 8K resolutions at 60Hz using four video channels
- Resolution per channel up to 4096x2160/60Hz (4K@60Hz), 3840x2160/60Hz (Ultra-HD/60Hz)
- Further standardized resolutions possible as part of the maximum pixelrate
- Pixelrate up to 600 MPixel/s
- The MC2 variant enables the transmission of 7680x4320/30Hz (8K)
- Visually lossless image data compression can be activated for emergency operation (for example, if single transmission lines fail, the bandwidth may be reduced in a way that uncompressed transmission can no longer be ensured)
- Single- and Multi-Channel variants
- 24 bit colour mode
- Supports nVidia 3D-Vision 120Hz: 1680x1050/120Hz
- Pixel encoding fro, RGB 4:4:4 with 24bpp / 8bpc
- Supports E-EDID for each video channel
- Generic implementation of DDC/CI information possible
DP1.2-VisionXG Single-Channel Singlemode
A1120285 DP1.2-VisionXG-Fiber(S)-AR-CON Receiver 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 PS/2 USB Audio RS232 Desktop & Rackmount-Kit
A1110193 DP1.2-VisionXG-Fiber(S)-AR-CPU Transmitter 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 PS/2 USB Audio RS232 Desktop & Rackmount-Kit
A1120286 DP1.2-VisionXG-Fiber(S)-ARU2-CON Receiver 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 PS/2 USB USB 2.0 Audio RS232 Desktop & Rackmount-Kit
A1110194 DP1.2-VisionXG-Fiber(S)-ARU2-CPU Transmitter 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 PS/2 USB USB 2.0 Desktop & Rackmount-Kit
No downloads available for this product
No videos available For this product