- The ADDERView™ DDX10 (DDX10) is a high performance KVM Switch that forms part of the greater DDX matrix solution.
- It is a flexible 10-port KVM matrix switch that allows the user to decide how many computers or users to connect.
- The system allows for the user to be up to 50 meters away from the switch and a 10-meter spread for the target computer sources.
Applications for this product:
- Control Rooms
- OB Vans
- Server Rooms
Applicable Industries for this product:
- Energy & Utilities
Why Choose This Product:
- The Adderlink XDIP is a flexible: a 10 port extender with matrix capabilities
- Reconfigurable ports that can be re-configured as inputs or outputs to suit your requirements
- Operates on proprietary KVM hardware off your network to provide a Secure Matrix Installation
- Ergonomically optimized: hardware can be removed from desks up to 50m away from user console
- reducing noise levels and
- increasing employee comfort and productivity
- Intuitive user-interface: multi-view thumbnail on-screen display and user permissions
- High Quality video: lossless HD video in real-time
- Multi-view on-screen thumbnail display: provides users with a live preview of permitted computers direct on their screen
- Choice of connection modes: the user can chose between Exclusive mode, which provides full KVM control while being able to share video content with other colleagues; or Private mode, when users want to work in private
- Intuitive web interface: users have personal logins, whilst system administrators can securely access the management tools to configure system settings, set access privileges and control video connections
- In-built security measures: the web interface is secured using HTTPS, administrators must login each time they connect, and an API enables switch control from a 3rd party control system
- Lossless HD video support: delivers lossless HD video at resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz providing a real-time, ‘at the PC’ experience
- Multi-head video support: DDX transmitters (CAMs) & receivers (USRs) offer multi-head video support and can be grouped to form ‘Computers’ and ‘Consoles’ that support dual-head & quad-head connectivity
- USB Emulation: USB supports simple USB HID (Human Interface Device) only, including keyboards, mice and Windows-supported touch screens
- Robust yet lightweight: small form factor, rack mountable device
- Resolutions of up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- Cable Requirements
- A minimum specification of Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cables must be used with the DDX30, DDX10, DDX CAM and DDX USR. Recommended cables are SFTP:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
- Res (@60Hz) Cable Patches Distance
- 1920 x 1200 SFTP 0 50m
- 1920 x 1200 SFTP 2 40m
- Unshielded cables are not suitable for the DDX.
- Distances are achieved using single lengths of SFTP trunk/bulk cable with two 3m SFTP patch cables.
- For each additional break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m. Patch cables must be SFTP.
- Connectors – Peripherals
- 1 x 8p8c for 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection. 1 x 9way D-type RS232 options port.
- Connectors – Systems
- 10 x 8p8c ports for computer or user connections (7 front panel ports are dedicated for users).
- Maximum of 9 computer connections, minimum of 1 computer.
- Maximum of 9 user connections, minimum of 1 user.
- Compact case, robust metal construction. Designed for 19 inch rack mounting:
- 435mm/17.13” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 160mm/6.3” (d), 1.9kg/4.2lbs. Rack mount included.
- 2 x locking, 3-pin jack (1 x power adapter included), 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12VDC 18W output from power adapter.