Maevex 6120 is the latest addition to the Maevex 6100 Series Enterprise Encoder product line - offering 4K input capture plus multiple stream encodes and multiple channel recording, all simultaneously.
With dual-channel input, Maevex 6120 is a cost-effective solution for AV-over-IP distribution in a broad range of markets including lecture-capture, digital signage, security, proAV, control rooms, and more.
Matrox Maevex 6100 Series Key Features:
- Standalone or rack-mountable plug & play encoder appliances with dual (Maevex 6120) or quad (Maevex 6150) HDMI input.
- Built on H.264 to fit seamlessly into existing infrastructures and interoperate with virtually any network device on standard 1-Gigabit ethernet networks — all while offering best-of-breed quality.
- Simultaneous streaming, processing, and recording on all channels allows for multiple tasks/settings via a single unit.
- Concurrently generate unicast and/or multicast streams for local viewers, feed cloud-based servers, and/or record to local or network storage for later editing/review.
- Discover devices, manage content, configure settings, and monitor all streams from any location on the network via complimentary Matrox PowerStream Plus software.
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-bitrate streaming, chroma sub-sampling, quadrant compositing options, picture-in-picture, and more.
- Balance quality and bandwidth demands with 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 and 4:0:0 sub-sampling in 4K/UHD, HD etc., and at a variety of framerate, bitrate, and stream parameters.
- Flexible communication with support for simultaneous SRT, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, and MPEG2.TS streaming and MP4 recording without sacrificing quality.
For Pricing and availability please contact KVM Australia Sales.
Matrox Maevex 6120 Dual Webpage:
Matrox Maevex 6150 Quad Webpage:
Matrox Maevex 6100 Series Product Page:
Matrox PowerStream Plus AV-over-IP Management Software: