Adderview Secure multi-viewer switch for sharing KVM, plus analog audio between four computers spanning multiple security classification levels.
- NIAP PP 4.0 Compliant Design
- Made in America
- TAA Compliant
- Uni-directional keyboard, video, mouse and audio data paths: Computer video input interfaces are isolated through use of separate electronic components and power. The display is isolated by a dedicated, read-only, EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) emulation for each computer. Access to the monitor’s EDID and MCCS (Monitor Control Command Set) commands are blocked.
- Automatic switching: Free-flow KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons. Simply move the mouse between windows.
- No shared RAM between channels: The keyboard and mouse processor is powered down and reset at each switchover to thwart shared RAM leakages. All data buffers are actively cleared once they have been used.
- Hardware anti-tampering: Holographic anti-tampering labels protect the product’s enclosure, providing a clear visual indication if it has been opened or compromised.
- Channel identification: Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a name for each channel and its security classification on the E-paper display. The color of the channel LED may also be configured to reflect the security classification.
- Video Performance: Up to UHD 4K video output resolution is generated, thus the input signal quality is preserved, even in tile window layout.
- Non-reprogrammable firmware: There is no access to the product’s firmware or memory through any port. Firmware is permanently stored in non-reprogrammable Read Only Memory (ROM) to prevent modification. Firmware integrity is verified through a self-test procedure during power up. Detection of a critical failure disables the device and provides a clear visual indication to the user.
- Restricted USB function: The USB ports will only accept HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboards and mice. Other devices, such as USB storage drives, are actively prohibited.
Approvals / Compliance
- CE, FCC class A, TUV US & Canada
- NIAP PP 4.0 Compliant Design for Peripheral Sharing Devices (PSD)
- The system supports input resolutions up to HD (1920 x 1200). It generates output resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz).
- Windows, Linux, Mac host computer OS’s USB HID, including touchscreens compliant with Microsoft Digitizer.
- 2x digital ports for HDMI, USB type A, Audio 3.5mm
- RJ12 for remote control
- 4x DVI-D, USB type B, Audio 3.5mm
- 212 x 104 E-paper status display
- Audio hold button and status LED
- 4x Channel selection button and status LED
- Robust metal construction
- 13.54”/344mm(w), 2.32”/59mm(h), 5.98”/152mm(d)
- 100 - 240V AC, 47/63Hz
- 12V DC 30W output from power supply unit
- Operating temp: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)
- Storage temp: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, non-condensing
No downloads available for this product
No videos available For this product