With the modular KVM matrix switch ControlCenter-Digital, users can operate up to 287 computers over a number of simultaneous consoles, consisting of keyboard, monitor and mouse.
The ControlCenter-Digital comes with a modular setup consisting of:
- Input/Output cards (I/O cards)
- Switch card with the central processor unit,
- Controller card that holds the “logic”,
- Three redundant power packs
- Two fan boards
Depending on the chosen variation, the available 288, 160 or 80 dynamic ports (variant 80 ports in preparation) can be connected either as computer or as user port. Which type of module is connected is automatically detected by the ControlCenter-Digital.
The system supports CAT cables and fibre optics even in mixed mode. The Dynamic Port technology enables users to expand and adapt the ControlCenter-Digital even in existing IT installations.
A working system consists of at least:
- 1 × central module ControlCenter-Digital with controller card and switch card
- 1 × I/O card
- 1 × computer module DVI-CPU
- 1 × user module DVI-CON
The ControlCenter-Digital switches the following signals:
- Keyboard/mouse (USB and PS/2)
- Video (DVI Single-Link)
- DisplayPort and VGA video sources possible
- Stereo audio, bidirectional
- RS232 & USB 2.0 transparent
The ControlCenter-Digital is compatible with all devices of the DVICenter series. Existing KVM installations can be seamlessly integrated in this system
- DVI single-link video resolution up to 1920 × 1200 @ 60Hz(at user modules also VGA 1280 × 1024 @ 85Hz)
- Integration of DisplayPort and analogue video sources (VGA) in the matrix also possible
- Colour mode DVI 24 bits
- System transmits a total length of 560 m over CAT cables
- Computer module to central module 140 m
- Central module to user module 140 m
- Central module to other central modules (up to 2 ×) 140 m
- E-DDC support
- Over fibre optics: up to 10,000 m between two system components possible
- Bidirectional transmission of stereo audio signals
- Resolution 24 bits digital
- Bandwidth 22 kHz / refresh rate 96 kHz
- Boot loader, operating system and firmware form a trusted computing platform to protect the system against third-party manipulations
- integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects any access and configuration data against exposure with RSA encryption process
- configuration data is saved at two SSDs which are connected over a RAID1 system
- ControlCenter-Digital is compatible with all DVICenter system components
- DVICenter can be fully integrated into the system as a slave
- Accesses only the computers' standard interfaces and requires no software installation
- The device contains four different types of cards: I/O CAT cards and I/O Fibre cards to connect the cabling at both the computer and the console side, the switch card with the central processor unit and the controller card that holds the logic.
- Switch card and controller card are modular and can be replaced
- Three redundant power packs that can be replaced during operation
- I/O CAT cards, I/O Fibre cards, power supplies and fan boards are hot-pluggable and hot-swappable
- Device cascading enables even large installations with thousands of computers
- Shipped in an aluminium housing for best interference immunity
In addition to combining multiple computers to a console, the ControlCenter-Digital also supports multi-monitor consoles for computers with several video outputs. Here, multiple channels can easily be combined as port groups.
As always, you can administrate all functions in theControlCenter-Digital web interface. In addition to multiple screens, you can include other signals in these groups. The system also transmits and switches transparent USB2.0 signals as well as RS232.
The stacking function enhances the system’s flexibility even further. The feature increases the number of ports by combining up to ten ControlCenter-Digital devices via bus port. The ports of the stacked switches are switched in parallel to the master system. Now you can create multi-monitor consoles and
assign consoles with USB or RS232 channels.
If several ControlCenter-Digital ports are grouped as a multi-channel configuration,
the USB pinning function enables you to hold the USB transmission on the current computer even when switching to another channel. In this case USB transmission is not interrupted but put on hold.
No videos available For this product