Matrox KVM extenders help to centralize hardware in a climate-controlled server room to increase security, protect systems against
environmental hazards, and reduce system noise and heat emissions.
The Matrox Extio 3 IP KVM extender grants seamless secure
remote access to these secured systems, plus the added benefit of smart control over the IP network. This IP KVM extender is ideally
suited for process control, industrial automation, healthcare, transportation, emergency and dispatch centers, military, defence,
government, broadcasting and post-production, and many other industries and applications.
- Extend ultra-high resolution desktops (3840x2160 @60Hz) at unprecedented low bitrates with the world’s first 4Kp60 4:4:4 IP KVM extender.
- Support quad-monitor configurations (4x 1920x1080 @60Hz) with a single transmitter and receiver pair, improving operator workflow across an expansive multi-monitor workspace.
- Deliver pristine image quality, smooth video playback, and excellent keyboard and mouse responsiveness at a distance with Matrox-patented technology.
- Deploy as a point-to-point or a networked KVM extender, evolving as needs expand while future-proofing
- Transport signals over copper cabling, or optionally upgrade to multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic support.
- Create a scalable KVM matrix over IP, supporting one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one or many-to-many
N3408 Transmitter Appliance
Connections to Host System
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 video input connector
- 3x DisplayPort 1.1 video input connectors
- 1x USB 2.0 Type B
- Line in 3.5 mm, line out 3.5 mm, RS-232 9-pin
D-type (supported in certain configurations)
Connections to Local Devices
- 1x DisplayPort 1.1
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A
- 1x RJ45 network port
- 1x SFP cage (supports SFP multi-mode or
single-mode transceiver, sold separately)
- Embedded digital audio through DisplayPort,
with option to de-embed digital audio on the
- Lockable power connector, external 12V power
- Standalone or rack-mountable unit (1U ½ R)
- Status LED indicators
- On/off and recessed reset button
You also require a Receiver module XTO3-N3408RX
Maximum Resolution - (Since the release of the 2.01 firmware and ECM additional resolutions and multi display configuration were added with the advanced display modes feature)
- 1x 3840x2160 @60Hz + 1x 1920x1080 @60Hz
- 1x 3840x1440 @30Hz + 1x 1920x1080 @60Hz
- 4x 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 4x 1920x1080 @60Hz
- 4x 1920x1200 @50Hz
- 4x 2560x1600 @60Hz