ADDERView Prism - a 'reverse KVM switch' that enables up to four consoles to access a single computer or KVM switch.
- Ideal for video splitting, resource sharing and KVM matrix applications.
- The ADDERView Prism is a compact 'reverse KVM switch' that enables you to connect multiple KVM (Keyboard, Video monitor and Mouse) consoles to a single computer or KVM Switch.
- Connecting the Prism to a computer expands the number of KVM console connections, allowing you to control your computer from up to four different locations.
- The Prism is also ideal for connecting to the front end of KVM switches to increase the number of consoles that can share access to the switch.
- The ADDERView Prism is available with either two or four ports. Both models use standard connectors throughout so you can connect your equipment easily using common inexpensive cabling.
- For maximum convenience, the Prism may be powered using the supplied power supply or, for many applications, may draw its power from the attached computer via the keyboard interface.
- Coupled together with the small and compact size, the interface powering feature ensures a neat installation.
- The ADDERView Prism supports a high 280MHz video bandwidth and incorporates a user-selectable video boost function which provides video amplification to compensate for losses introduced by long video cables.
- High video resolutions up to 1600 x 1280 are supported and super high resolutions exceeding 1900 x 1440 may be achieved when short cables are used.
- To ensure maximum future compatibility, the Prism's firmware is flash upgradeable via the keyboard port.
- The Prism automatically manages access to the computer or KVM switch on a timeout basis by only allowing one KVM console to be 'active' at any one time.
- The video signal is distributed to all the consoles and the 'inactive' state is indicated to the user by the rhythmic flashing of the keyboard's num, caps and scroll lights.
- Once the Prism has detected there has been no keyboard or mouse activity from the 'active' console for the timeout period, access to the computer is made available to the other consoles.
- A 19 inch rack mount bracket is available to mount sixteen 2 port or eight 4 port Prisms in 4 U of rack space.
No downloads available for this product
No videos available For this product